Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Events

ROOFTOP YOGA AND LIVE DJ ON CHERRY STREET!

Due to the high volume of people interested in this event we are now offering a 3rd Vino and Vinyasa, Thursday, October 20th. This event is brought to you by Ascent Outdoor Apparel on Cherry Street, Dub Darra and Jennifer Skaggs. This event will be from 7PM-10PM on the rooftop of Ascent. Come enjoy a 15% store discount, check out the new fall lines only offered at Ascent Outdoor Apparel, free wine, snacks, LIVE DJ, and best of all, mingling with other local yogis all while under the Tulsa skies. Yoga will be from 8PM-9PM. (mild power vinyasa)

Due to the limited space on the rooftop, YOU MUST SIGN UP with me in advance to reserve a spot. Send me a message so I can CONFIRM you as a guest.

The investment for this event is only $10! We will have a basket for donation on the wine table if your feeling generous :)

I ask kindly that you honor your commitment to attend the event if you RSVP. If last minute obligations come up I ask that you communicate that with me, in advance, so that I can fill your spot with an alternate.

Due to the Oklahoma weather this will be the LAST nighttime yoga class we offer..

Namaste Tulsa!

No comments:

Post a Comment