Friday, June 8, 2012

June Update~


Can you believe it is already June? The kids are out of school and we could all use some extra yoga to help keep us balanced and focused both for ourselves and our children. There are many options for kid and teen yoga this summer at Inner Peace Yoga in south Tulsa and at the new 306 Phoenix House just west of downtown. 
My teaching schedule will be cut back for the summer~ 
You can still find me at the Yoga Room, Tulsa for my Friday morning Sweat and Surrender, 9am. I will be holding my Saturday morning class on the rooftop above Ascent on Cherry Street now through October, 9am, bring $15 and your mat. Check my website for class cancelations.
My next Vino and Vinyasa event will be June 21st on the rooftop of Ascent on Cherry Street. This event is from 7pm-10pm~ YOGA is from 8pm-9pm. This event is only $15 and includes a glass of wine! Click the link below to sign up and hold your spot. Some of you were asking how to purchase a spot for your friends~ You will need to click “continue shopping” on the check out page and it will direct you back to the sign in sheet, just repeat using the proper name for the attendee you wish to sign up and you will be good to go. Please respect the legal drinking age when attending this event and drink responsibility so this event can continue~
Click on the link below to sign up and hold your spot~  http://livepresentyoga.com/Events/events.html

I am so excited to be celebrating my birthday this year by running the 5k Color Run along with many of you! Due to this event I will be canceling my rooftop yoga class Saturday June the 23rd. Come cheer us on if you are not signed up to run with us! I will be leading a FREE 30 minute yoga warm up at 8am near the start line~come get your joints loosened and your lungs opened with your Lululemon family!
Please email with any questions and I will do my best to assist you. I hope to meet you this month on the mat!
Peace, Love and a Blissful Summer to you~

No comments:

Post a Comment