Saturday, July 30, 2011

As the world turns..

Another sunset has been gifted to us.. Lake Tahoe has treated us well and left me urning for more. I will be back.

I'm taking nothing for granted, as the sun sets and the stars take over.. I can look up and see the pine trees sway as the stars dance behind them. I don't believe I've ever seen so many stars..

The sun was so warm today! We laid on the beach for hours and talked to many different people. We ended up doing a mini yoga photo shoot with a group of guys from San Francisco! Soon followed a wonderful rain storm and then back to clear skies! As for now, I'm cuddled under my blankets listening to the fire crackle outside the window of my RV. :)

I wonder how many other women have traveled the past few days, camping non the less, and seen what my eyes have seen.. I'm so GRATEFUL! I think we went 47 hours with no shower!! Not by choose. For a girl that showers twice a day, I never felt more clean then after that shower, a new women!!



We will be heading to the California coast tomorrow morning!

Westport Beach here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment