Thursday, August 25, 2011

Mind Chatter







Do you see yourself as a single wave or the entire ocean? Is your experience on the surface like a wave, or does it run as deep and wide as the oceans floor?

Once we realize we are the entire body of ocean we can control the waves and currents from the inside out.

I've never been more sure that I am the entire ocean, that I can bring in the waves and carry them out. I can be beautiful and at peace when the currents change and the waves become large..

The ocean serves us differently with each crashing wave. When the tide is high and the waves are strong I can glide in on my surf board practicing my acquired skills leaving my waves stronger then when I arrived.

The lessons learned have been ingrained as I waited for the perfect wave and road it in calmly to the shore. Only to stand in grace, beauty, and peace and the oceans doorstep.




No comments:

Post a Comment