Saturday, November 26, 2011

Manifest Your Life!

It is Monday morning, November 21st,  2021, the Monday before Thanksgiving. I am brewing our espresso, preparing our guest bedrooms in anticipation for all the family headed to the islands to escape the cold for the holidays. Travis is doing his normal Monday morning work sitting on the lanai (his new office), with endless views of the Caribbean,  constant breezes, and enjoying a beautiful fruit plate filled with local fruits. 
After the house is prepped for our families I walk a few steps to the beach where my regulars and a few travelers are waiting to move and breathe with me. Our toes and fingers are buried in the sand as we practice to the music of the ocean. 
After sharing my passion of yoga I head back up to the house where Travis is finishing up his Monday duties. We load up and head to our favorite hiking trial for some quality time before the house is filled with our happy, healthy family! We are enjoying each peek we get of the beautiful ocean and I’m sneaking in kisses when I can! After working up an appetite we head to our favorite local fish house where we watch them unload the freshly caught fish. The birds swarm the sky as the fishermen clean and cut our lunch and then carry it straight to the local chef to prepare it to our liking. Our Monday tradition. The chef loads us up with our favorites for the week and we head to the airport to begin our holiday celebrations with our families. 
That evening the whole family joins in for the sunset yoga class. This makes my heart warmer then ever. To share the truest side of me is my most complete joy in life. Thank you to my husband and best friend for helping my dreams come true everyday that I wake up, for when I wake up next to you, my dreams have already come true. LIVE THE LIFE YOU LOVE!

No comments:

Post a Comment