Friday, May 20, 2011

"Feeling Alive"

It had been a while since I had taken a class and "felt" something. I was challenged, but only enough to feel alive. The yummy yoga feeling that creeps through the whole body and then tingles all the way through the crown. Hmmm. Yes.

Relaxation is always the big test for me. It's really shows me how "good" my practice was. The definition of a "good" practice will be different for each person you ask. Here is mine.

The first few minutes, I'm struggling of course.. Breath, thoughts, thoughts, and then more thoughts. Breath, breath, then all over again. Until..

I felt as if I was falling through the floor, bones melting. The feeling of grounding and floating at the same time. The balance of complete presence, left with only the sensations of my vibrations running through me. I drifted away from time to time but simply came right back to my breath, and the sinking would begin again. The clouds carry my thoughts away. It's just me, simply being, existing with no thoughts, no attachments, no ego. If only for a few minutes..

The bells chime, I stretch toes to finger tips. Rolling to my side, my heart smiles and my face soon follows. Warm, heart felt tears stream down my face as my hands settle at my heart.. Namesta.



Location:Mind Chatter

No comments:

Post a Comment