Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Awareness of Love

My awareness is always rising. Awareness to life, love and all the relationships that surround me, both new and old. Today, my awareness in gratitude is overflowing! I have surrounded myself with an abundance of family, those we are born into and those we choose, that are lifting me up and supporting ALL that I AM in ways I can't put into words.. The feeling behind the support and LOVE is taking me to new heights!
Don't isolate the idea of what your future relationships might look like or your idea of what "family" really means. With a loving heart, I will release those in my life that are no longer serving my greatest passions. I will wake up and be the truest version of Myself and keep my heart OPEN, set my intentions, and then begin walking in faith and love. Doors are magically swinging open and I will pull in the love and relationships my soul needs to evolve to my truest, loving self. ~PeaceLoveOm~

No comments:

Post a Comment