Sunday, April 15, 2012

Mr Skaggs

PerfectionOfLove

We are friends before we are LOVERS, (and quite the lovers we are!) We are hommies before we are husband and wife.

You saw the LIGHT in me before I could of dreamt it myself. You opened doors for me that at first I walked through with only fear, but I KEPT walking.

You have been my biggest fan, my SOFT place to land, the one person in the world that selflessly always puts the WORLD at my feet.

Your LOVE for me has expanded my heart beyond measures. The experiences WE have created and continue to CREATE are meant to share and expand the HEARTS of all come in contact with.

THANK you Travis for lifting me up until I could FLY on my own. You helped construct my wings knowing that I could've used those wings to fly away from you.. But once again you stepped out in faith and LOVE, knowing my flight would bring me HOME to you.

No matter where my WINGS carry me, they will always carry me back to you. For it is with you where ALL my LOVE begins.

NamasteMySweetMan



No comments:

Post a Comment