Thursday, April 19, 2012

WeekOfLoveInReview



4-16-2012
After arriving to the Tulsa airport early Sunday morning I graciously excepted my free first class upgrade. Chatting with the locals about the storms passing through Oklahoma and watching the lightening pass us by. A beautiful spring day was waiting for me once we landed safely in San Diego. One of my favorite parts of traveling alone is the opportunity to talk to everyone, this opens up so much space for love. By doing this, I was upgraded, for free, to a convertible, since I could not pack mine, I was tickled pink about this and thanked the National employee repeatedly!
This trip was unexpected and booked at the last minute so sitting on a rocky San Diego shore surrounded by sand that sparkles in the setting sun seemed like a dream. The songs of the seagulls and the endless waves enticed my senses. The “why me?” continued to flow as I reviewed the twist and turns over the last decade of my life. “Somewhere you have come across the idea that to deny yourself of joy is Godly~that not to celebrate life is heavenly.” CWG This has been my truth over the last few years as great internal shifts have accord that have left my vibrations rattling fiercely. Miracles are chasing me down leaving me spinning in love. The power of cause and effect ring truer then ever before. Discovering the richness to individuality is a new experience for me. I’m loving the gift of getting to know myself again each day. I am learning what my soul desires and I am honoring that. “What the soul is after is the highest feeling of LOVE you can imagine.” CWG  
Is raising our awareness, both mind and body, therefor raising our vibrations the “answer” to all we seek? In my opinion, taking steps towards what our bodies need in combinations with the wisdom our soul has collected or remembered rather then moving with the flock just might be our greatest successor in this life. 
Lets all find a way to crack open our hearts each day. For some of us, this is why we come back to our mat time and time again. If yoga has not yet called you, there are many ways of getting in touch with our source. It may be surfing, gardening, running, meditation, playing a musical instrument, writing, singing or simply watching the waves meet the shore. I believe it is in this undisturbed space where we meet our truest self. It is here where we strip away the layers of life and the daily roles we play as mothers, fathers, bread winners, teachers ect. It is in this place where we fill our bank up in order to head back out and give all the LOVE that we are capable of giving..
~Our deposit and withdraw system must remain balanced~
“Your path to purpose opens when you surround yourself with people who make as many deposits as they do withdraws.” Bishop T.D. James 

No comments:

Post a Comment