Friday, February 3, 2012

Affirmation Nurturing

Todays Affirmation is Nurturing:

Love others as well as you love yourself. Every situation, conversation, relationship is a mirror of what is going on inside ourselves. So lets begin to see the world as a mirror. Lets nurture the world and everything in it with attention, affection, tenderness, beauty and love. I will pay attention, I will listen without having the need to respond. I will show my nurturing to others through touch, hugs, through body language and eye contact. I will notice the good things in people and share what I think is good in them. Today, I will nurture the world as I nurture myself.

YES! Those of you that know me well know this is affirmation I live by! I can truly see now, and looking back at each story in my life, what was going on internally was a direct correlation to everything happening externally. This branched out to my workplace, my "friends", and the negativity that surrounded me. How could I attract light if I wasn't living/creating from light? I am forever grateful for the lack of light I experienced at different stages of my life for now I see both the light and darkness and have a better understanding how or what attracts both.

Today I can take a look around me and feel, see, and hear love and joy. There is still "darkness" but now my soul understands how to process this differently. I no longer feel the need to judge these situations yet just feel my way through them. I can see that all the relationships, (even the ones that most would perceive to be negative) to be serving their perfect place in my life.

Hug the hurt, kiss the broken, befriend the lost, love the lonely, and begin these steps first for yourself and then your love will mirror out to ALL around you, OM!

No comments:

Post a Comment