Monday, February 13, 2012

Affirmation: Relationship



Today's Affirmation is Relationship:

Nothing exists by itself, all things are interrelated. Today I will realize we are a web of relationships and the entire universe conspires to create every event in our life. Today I will look at a beautiful flower and see rainbows, sunshine, wind, water, and the whole history of the universe in that flower. I will look at myself and experience the whole universe within me.Today I will pay attention to all relationships in which I enter.

Do you get what he is saying about seeing all in the flower? At first I didn't, after reading it a few more times I understood it more clearly. I think he is simply stating that all these natural elements listed above is what makes the flower exists. Like us, we could not exist without our breathe, that is where our life begins.

It does take a web of relationships to make our world go round. Some of us may think we do this "life" on our own or that we need no help to get to where we are going.. Where exactly are you GOing?

In everything we do, relationship exists. Try and see this clearly, try and respect the beautiful design and all the webs of relationships around you, they are creating your perfect life right where you ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment