Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Affirmation Question:


Todays Affirmation is Question:

Today I will be patient with all the unanswered questions in my heart. I will love the questions, I will not look for the answers, knowing that if I had them, I would not understand them. I need to live the question. I will be aware of the question and know I will soon be living the answer. Maybe not today, but when I REALY need the answer.

To me this one is the difference between knowing and KNOWING, (you may of heard me talk about before.) How many times did your mom say, "I know best, and this is no good!" But you/we had to do it anyways to see for ourselves.. Our soul had to KNOW this to be true before we could fully understand what we were walking.

We don't always have to know what is behind the door we are about to open..  I no longer seek the "unanswered" questions because living them is so much more fulfilling. I know if I am staying True to my hearts desires, aware, and open, then all will be revealed in a beautiful way surely to expand my heart and wordily knowledge at the same time. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment