Thursday, February 16, 2012

Affirmation Self Referral


Todays Affirmation is Self Referral:

By returning to myself, I will set myself free. I am not the scenery, but the seer. The scenery comes and goes but the seer remains. By returning to myself I will set myself free. The experience comes and goes but the experiencer remains. As I experience myself as the seer I will realize that water cannot wet, wind cannot dry, fire cannot burn, and weapons cannot destroy it, it is without beginning or end. By returning to my timeless self, I will set myself free. Deepok Chopra's Healing Souls Affirmations

Ok, so picture a room full of clutter, trash on the floor, pictures hung crooked, just chaos.. Now, begin to take each piece of clutter and trash out of the room, notice that the walls remain, the ceiling doesn't fall and the floor is still holding you up. The room is still just a room, the four walls remain without the clutter.

As "life" brakes us down or builds us up we must remember that all situations are ever changing, YOU still remain no matter how fast life seems to be swirling around you. There is a constant place of peace within you that can always be reached if you stop and just breath, for without the breath there is no life!

So take a seat, or stand tall, begin to take the clutter out of the room and then breath into the space you have created. By returning to my timeless self I will set myself free. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment