Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Todays Affirmation: Mindfulness

Affirmation: Mindfulness: Mindfulness=Ever present witnessing awareness. It is stillness where we find ourselves. I will use my power wisely and I will respect my power. This affirmation is also about taking responsibility. Envision a crowd of people standing out in front of you, now look over all the faces looking up at you and say, "I will use my power wisely".  In this promise you acknowledge your roll in EVERYONES healing.  As you go through your day be mindful of your awareness. Sometimes it will be restless and active, other times it will be still within itself. You will be the observer. This is who we really are, activity comes and goes but the observer is steady and ever present. As you begin to become more comfortable with the observer you will be less attached to things that change. Today, I will use my thoughts wisely and respect their power.

No comments:

Post a Comment