Monday, January 16, 2012

Affirmation Day 1: Acceptance

I am so excited to walk this journey with each of you for the next 30 days. This will give us all an opportunity to let the delicious affirmations from my "Moving Mindfully into 2012" workshop sink in and begin to go to work for us! Deepok Chopra is one of my favorite spiritual teachers hands down and is the reason we have these affirmations to feed off of. Take what feeds you and leave the rest, try and place these in a way that you can read it throughout your day. If you missed the Canebrake workshop, join me at Inner Peace Yoga on Feb 19th from 1pm-3pm, call Inner Peace Yoga to register, 918-809-4444. (the 1st workshop booked full so register now!) Now to the good stuff! How our soul is programed is how our thoughts and perceptions will be, how our life will be. These affirmations are designed to begin to break the old thought patterns that are no longer serving our present or future needs or visions. Todays affirmations is Acceptance: Today I will accept myself just as I AM. I will reaffirm that I AM a wonderful person just as I AM. I will love myself, I will thank God/Universe for making me just as I AM. Knowing this I will see the world just as IT IS. In this clarity of awareness I will feel peace, happiness, and love.

No comments:

Post a Comment