Saturday, January 28, 2012

Affirmation: Judge Not Today




Todays Affirmation is Judge Not Today:

Judgement creates turbulence in our mind, it interferes with the creativity of our soul.  Let go of the need to classify things, to describe, the need to analyze. Consider what happens when judge someone, it makes someone else wrong. Judgement immediately creates separation. Judging is the Ego's form of defense, pulling away from your true self, separating yourself from your true spirit. When you learn not to judge you are saying you are willing to let everything in without deciding first if it is good or bad. Today I will judge nothing that occurs.. by letting go of my judgement today I will experience silence in my mind, Today I will not classify, label, or define.

Deepok Chopra's Healing Affirmations

This one is so powerful. Especially in the lines of compassion. We truly never know what is going on in other peoples lives. One thing we can be sure of, is we ALL have our individual, unique stories. These stories are what creates the beautiful diversity of this world. Theses stories created our families, teachers, friends, and leaders. These stories created you. At this point in my journey I am not comfortable giving people direct advice, for who I am to JUDGE what is best for another, I may be my own God, but I am not yours! I had rather share a similar story of mine with you and then share what tools I utilized to get the outcome best for me, letting the other reach the lessons they are seeking on their own. Just realize your opinion is just that, by sharing it to strongly you may have an impact on others that would slow down their own evolutionary process. Take all that energy and put it back into your heart, this is the most powerful way to "help" others!


No comments:

Post a Comment