Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Affirmation Day 8: Higher Self



Todays Affirmation is Higher Self:

Today I will pray to be new again, this affirmation is about releasing confusion. Everyday we must find someway to spiritual clarity. Teller the prayer below to what your are needing. Is it who to trust, how to be understood or heard by others?  Making a choice when more then one choice attracts you? Asking for clarity makes room for all the universe wants to bring you. "I am in a fog today, give me clarity mind and heart, release me from my confusion which is born of the PAST. Let me see everything as if for the FIRST time, surprise me with joy and let me be renewed.

This "let me see everything as if for the first time" is a powerful one for me. If we choose to see ALL for the first time we are truly living without a preconceived idea of how things should be or will be. In this way, we give ourselves the space to truly live in the presence. Giving yourself the gift of presence is the best gift you could ever give yourself, it's where all TRUTH and LOVE rest. OmPeaceLove!

No comments:

Post a Comment