Monday, January 30, 2012

Todays Affirmation: Love



Todays Affirmation is Love:

Today I will renew myself by letting go of all expectations. LOVE is the only reality, the most important priority. When this truth takes root in your heart you will not be tempted to waste so much time on the trivialities. Today, I will stake my life on what is timeless. I will put my thoughts on LOVE, knowing that all LOVE starts with self LOVE. I will remind myself that the body is the garden of my soul. Today, I will consider the priorities in my life and I will know that LOVE is the only answer.

"When this truth takes root in your heart you will not be tempted to waste so much time on the trivialities." This is my favorite line of this Affirmation, I can relate so much! Once that solid foundation of Truth and Love sink in it is difficult to except or look at things/people/places in any other way. The things/people/places that are no longer serving your greater good are are easier to let go of, knowing that you can "handle" these things in a healthier manner from a distance, just sending LOVE. Om!

No comments:

Post a Comment