Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Change Starts w/ YOU!



The day has come, a day I once tried to force many years back before I had an idea of how life might work.. Travis Skaggs, my best friend and lover boy, has ASKED me for a VEGGIE based soup. "Man, I am craving some veggie soup.."

The steps to a cleaner diet or just that, steps.. Your body will slowly want the toxic food less and less.. Be patient, trade one meal/snack per day with something FRESH and CLEAN. The cleaner your intake becomes the more you will feel how the toxic food is truly effecting you. I have experienced this and also watched Travis experience this as well. For you men out there.. This is not about giving up your manhood. "I AM MAN, MUST EAT MEAT AND POTATOES." Better yet, it's about regaining an energy for life that you probably forgot existed. This is very sexy to us women by the way! Although ALL change must be self driven it may be nice to know that those around will love a more energized you!

No comments:

Post a Comment